As well as launching online student discount on Artstore.co.uk, we are also offering a new service to all GSA students at the Skypark campus. As of the 5th of March 2012, we will deliver straight to Skypark at no extra cost. There’s no two ways about it. It’s just ace.
How it all works
1. Register for your account by visiting https://www.artstore.co.uk/shp/login.php and filling in all the relevant details. If you have your student e-mail address handy, pop it in the box at the end of the form to register for student discount. Hit “Save” and a confirmation should magically appear in your inbox, along with a verification e-mail to your student account if you have registered for discount.
1. If you already have an account, log in at https://www.artstore.co.uk and click the “My Account” button at the top of the page. Just visit the “Student Discount” section and enter your student e-mail address to validate your discount.
2. Open the e-mail you have just received and click the link to authorise your student discount.
3. Add everything you need to the basket and make your way to the checkout.
4. To request free delivery to Skypark set your location as “UK College/Institution” and hit the GSA Skypark Delivery button. Don’t worry about the delivery address; we’ll know to take it to Skypark.
5. Pop in your payment details, sit back, relax, and wait for your order to arrive (please note: this may involve “sitting back” overnight which might not be quite as relaxing as you might think. We recommend going home to bed and coming back into school the next morning.)
A few points to remember:
- Once your discount is verified it is valid for the next six months. Simply re-validate in the “My Account” to extend your discount.
- The cut off for next day delivery is 5.30pm, so make sure you get in there early just in case there’s any problems.
- If there is any problems we’ll e-mail you within just a couple of hours. We’re good like that.
- Minimum order is £5.00.
- Your order will be available to collect from the design office on the 5th floor from around 11.30am the next day.
- If you order at the weekend your order will most likely be with you on Tuesday.
- Don’t hold back with the feedback. This is a new service, so we’d appreciate any comments or suggestions about the way it all works. Just drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.